Team Leader & Management
In the UK, 15% of the workforce are in a management role. Effective supervision and management is vital to the smooth running of any business, large or small. By undertaking a Team Leader and/or Management qualification(s) at the appropriate level you will develop and strengthen the necessary skills to work efficiently within any managerial environment.
- Every business needs effective management, and that need remains whatever else changes
- The skills learned are transferable to other occupational areas with excellent prospects for promotion
- The qualifications achieved are recognised by employers and will be a real advantage when you are thinking of promotion or applying for a job.
The Apprenticeship Framework
The Apprenticeship Framework consists of a suite of qualifications, usually an NVQ, Essential Skills and a Technical Certificate. These qualifications have been agreed by the Sector Skills Council responsible for Management/Team Leading.
The time taken to complete the apprenticeship framework differs dependent on the sector/industry but you should expect to complete within 12 to 18 months. At induction an Individual Learning Plan is agreed and put together, personalised for your learning.
Dependent on your current job role and prior learning, learning can be undertaken at one of the following levels. Once complete you may have the opportunity to progress to the next level.
- Level 2 – Foundation Apprenticeship
- Level 3 – Apprenticeship
- Level 4/5 – Higher Apprenticeship
The Next Step
Contact one of our qualified Training Coordinators who will be able to help you decide which level is suitable for you.